Health checks are tests make sure your recording is going to save properly.
If any of your health checks fail, we recommend checking out the links we've provided to support articles that provide information on what the health checks mean and how to troubleshoot them.
If your health checks continue to fail, you can take these additional steps to resolve the issue.
• Refresh the recording page
• Close recording/browser completely
• Clear local browser storage (https://drops.zencastr.com/nOuervnE)
• Make sure you're on the latest version of Chrome or Firefox
• Restart computer
• Create a new Zencastr episode (if you are the host)
Of course, you can always reach out to support team through the chat on our website, or by emailing [email protected].