You can delete past Zencastr recordings that were backed up. You should only do this if you are confident that all past recordings are safely downloaded to your computer or uploaded to your dropbox account.
Please remember that following these procedures will not clear your Zencastr recordings from Zencastr's servers or your cloud drive.
If you wish to clear Zencastr recordings from your cloud drive, you will need to do this manually.
As the host you can delete backups by archiving episodes in your dashboard. Simply click on the 'box' icon on the right-hand side of the episode link as shown below.
If you want to delete ALL of your backups at once, follow the instructions below
To delete your past backups in Chrome:
- Paste this link into the url bar chrome://settings/content
- Under Cookies, click on 'All cookies and site data'
- Scroll down to the entry for Zencastr or search for Zencastr in the top right corner
- Click on Zencastr.com
- Click on the button that says Indexed Database
- Click the Remove button
To delete you backups in Firefox:
- Paste this link into the url bar about:preferences#advanced
- Click on the Network Tab
- Click on the Clear Now button next to the Cached Web Content